New PC Setup
- When you buy a new PC it can be scary task of setting it up.
- Transferring your Photos from your old PC to your new PC.
- Moving your important Documents.
- Moving your email and folders from your old PC to the new PC
- Installing your Applications (programs) from your Old PC (please note you will need the original installation Discs or OEM installation code)
- Setting up your New PC so you're familiar with how it works.
- Insuring you have adequate Security Installed on your new PC
- Most important making sure that your old PC is not infected as not transfer the infection to your new PC
- And when everything is setup how you like i,t we can create system image so if anything goes wrong in the future you can turn back the clock put your PC back to how it was.
- We will show you also how system restore works, this can turn back the clock to any date when your PC was working ok, this is different from system image.
- Also we can give 30 minute tutorial on your new operating system to get you started.
- We also give 48 hours remote support if you get stuck not sure how to complete a certain Task on your new PC
Let MrWizz Work With you
MrWizz I.T Support Welcome to the Future